- Radio Commercial Scripts and Production
Radio Commercial Scripts and Production
Here’s the kind of radio I write and produce.
I’ve had clients yank spots off the air because they couldn’t handle the call volume. I won the Silver Microphone Best Use of Humor in a Radio Commercial national award.
You may notice the use of humor in much of my work. This technique is used strictly as a tool to deliver the advertiser’s message in a memorable, motivating way. So while the spots are big fun and have won big awards, the biggest kick is the results they get.
These techniques work equally well for Web audio and other marketing messages.
Take a Short Guided Radio Tour:
Or listen to some individual radio commercials:
|Stretch Your Paint||
|Mr. Voice of Seattle||
|Business Hall of Shame||
How I Work with You to Create Great Radio Commercial Scripts and Spots
If you would like to get me going on some radio commercials, you may want to get a quick walk through of the
8 Steps to Great Radio Spots that serve as very helpful guidelines for our collaboration.
Author: Dan Goldstein
- Listen to Award-Winning Radio Ad Scripts from the Brits | Freelance Copywriting Services
- Radio Commercial Sells Shopping Mall Concept
- A Radio Commercial that Sells the Idea of The Shopping Mall | Freelance Copywriting Services
- What Makes a Radio Advertising Campaign Good? | Freelance Copywriting Services
- Being Just a Copywriter, I had No Idea How Easy It Is to Write a 30-second Radio Commercial Script | Freelance Copywriting Services
- Easy Radio Ad Script Tips Amaze Advertising Copywriter
- Birth of a Radio Advertising Campaign's Antihero
- Radio Campaign Antihero Squeaks Through Another Ad Script
- Secrets to Strong Radio Ad Campaigns
- Radio Commercial Antihero Hangs On for Another Script
- Radio Ad Campaign Antihero Under Investigation
- Radio Ad Script Nightmare
- Radio Ad Scripts for the Holidays
- Radio Ad Scripts that Don’t Miss | Freelance Copywriting Services
- Radio Advertising Campaign Antihero Tim Dauber Has Legs
- Great Radio Ad Script and Spot Source | Freelance Copywriting Services
- Radio Ad Sells Radio Ads
Comments are closed.